Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification.
ICMS is a well-known training institute providing ACCA courses in Kerala. We consistently strive to maintain being the best among the ACCA coaching centers in Kerala. The ACCA coaching offered by ICMS is crafted with utmost care. This ensures that we provide the updated ACCA syllabus with intensive training given to students. This helps them to gain skills, abilities and knowledge required to appear for the exam.
With your admission at ICMS, we ensure that our program beckons you with zeal to excel and experience learning like nowhere else. Our course is carefully drafted with inputs from industry experts to ensure that it stays relevant.
This qualification ensures that one will be a certified chartered accountant which enables them to work in any aspect of business/ Finance. Certified chartered accountant is a protected designation awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), the global professional accounting body. Out of the 15 papers offered in this subject, it requires you to attain successful completion of 13 papers in order to be affiliated. ACCA course duration will be around 2 years. These papers are divided into two levels Fundamental and Professional level. The Fundamental level is further subdivided into two Applied knowledge and Skills module.
All our coaching centers give the opportunity for students to study the course with B. Com which is a relevant degree to be pursued simultaneously. The B.com degree will be awarded by a UGC affiliated University. There are 6 branches for ICMS in Kerala located at Thrissur, Alappuzha, Malappuram, Calicut, Kannur and Kanhagad. Also, one branch situated in Dubai.
The ACCA syllabus consists of 13 papers divided into 4 levels:
- Applied Skill – 6 papers
- Strategic Professional (Essential ) – 2 papers
- Strategic Professional (Options)- 2 papers from 4
- 1.Accountant in Business (AB).
- 2.Management Accounting (MA).
- 3.Financial Accounting (FA).
- Corporate and Business Law (LW).
- Performance Management (PM).
- Taxation (TX).
- Financial Reporting (FR).
- Audit and Assurance (AA).
- Financial Management (FM).
Strategic Professional (ESSENTIAL )
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL).
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR).
Strategic Professional ( OPTIONS –PICK TWO ).
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM).
- Advanced Performance Management (APM).
- Advanced Taxation (ATX).
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA).
- Interactive lectures by prominent faculties helps students to actively participate in the class.
- State of the art learning facilities.
- Learning facilities with modern teaching aids acts as a helpful resource for both faculties and students. This gives the students a better learning experience.
- Rigorous and relevant curriculum
- We bring Industry experienced faculty, to be the best coaching institute in Kerala
- An array of career opportunities to choose from such as finance trainee, trainee business analyst, internal auditor
- Hostel and travel facilities
- Comprehensive learning methods
- Any student who has completed their +2 can attend the ACCA exams.
- Students who have cleared the ACCA applied knowledge exams will get entry to the applied skills level.
- Graduates will get direct entry into the ACCA applied skills level which means that they don’t have to write the ACCA knowledge level examinations.
- Students who have cleared the ACCA applied skills level exams will get entry to the ACCA professional level exams.