To meet huge demand for entry level Accounts in India. ICAI has launched a short term Course - Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) equip students passed and Under Graduates. This Course has been introduceed in consultation with Ministry of Corporate affairs. Government of India. CAT equip students become well versed with the maintenance of accounts, preparation of Tax Returns, Filling of Returns under Companies Act. Filling of Returns under Income Tax, GST, Custom Act, Export & Import documentation etc...
Eligibility for Admission:
The Students who have passed/appearing 12th (10+2) examination are eligible to take admission in Foundation (Entry level) Part-I of CAT Course.
Foundation Level - I
- Paper 1 : Fundamental of Accounting
- Paper 2 : Applied Business and Industrial Law
- Paper 3 : Financial Accounting - 2
- Paper 4 : Statutory Compliance
Competency Level - II
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Filing of Statutory of Returns
- Introduction of Costing Principles and Preparation of Cost Statements
- 5-days orientation Programme
The internship will 45 days.